Thursday, March 31, 2011

Did you like testing? Why or why not?

My testing went good. It was easy. It was tiring and bored. Some minutes of it, but it was easy. The part I really liked is the 40 minute one. That was easy. Glad we are done with the test. I hate testing but we have to do it.The subtraction was kind of  hard but the plus is easy and the multiplication. When we got done with testing we got to play on ipads that was my most fun part. I want testing to come back because you don't change classes. I would rather do testing than change classes. Please testing come back I don't want to change classes tomorrow. The reason why I want it to come back is because of the peace and quiet. I like peace and quiet.Dont you? I love testing(:(:(:!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Mrs.Mack                             
love, Breanna

No comments:

Post a Comment